It's been a while!

My first post in 2 years! A lot has happened to me and I gotta keep you guys updated.

I switched jobs a couple of times from Resolution Media (working on eComm business) then off to Sears Canada (it was adventure). That's just my day job but I'm still working with some companies to get them to the next level.

I've been working with Worldwide Hose to get them up and running. Worldwide Hoses is a Toronto based provider of hydraulic hoses, pressure washer hoses, hose fittings, and hose equipment. Since I was in retail for 2.5 years on the digital marketing side, I jumped at the chance when they asked me to do some freelancing with them.

I gotta go now! be back with a post this upcoming week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hope Bank of Canada does not raise interest rates soon

Perch releases innovative online tool that provides users with real-time mortgage rate quotes

Perch supports cities across Canada